License to drawings
One of the best features of the service permits you to search, view and create jewelry or any other form of art from those drawings that have been uploaded by Intaime users.
”) by using only the InTaime service to create jewelry or any other form of art pieces. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the InTaime License, as well as the accompanying FAQs. To be sure you don’t miss it, here are the details of the license:
InTaime doesn’t grant you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use drawings from InTaime for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the drawing owner or InTaime. This license does not include the right to compile images from InTaime to replicate a similar or competing service.
YOU OWN ALL OF YOUR USER CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DRAWINGS THAT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SITE.
- At a High Level. The Service lets you upload and post your drawings, as well as written text, images, web links, location information, and other content (“User Content”). Any User Content that you make available on the Service will belong to you or your licensors. We will not claim any ownership in your User Content–it is completely, 100%, yours.
- Limited License to Us. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, adapt, perform, reproduce, modify, translate, and distribute your User Content (in whole or in part) in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed) and create from them jewelry pieces or any other form of art. You understand that we will not pay you for any use of your drawings and that your drawings will be made available to the public for their use without providing you attribution or compensation.
- Authority. When you upload drawings to the Service, in addition to the license that you grant us to post the drawings publicly and permit other InTaime users to see and use them to create jewelry or any other form of art, you also authorize us under your copyrights to enforce any violations of the sub-licenses we grant in the drawings to others. In other words, if an InTaime user misuses one of your drawings from the service, you authorize us to enforce your copyrights in the drawings on your behalf.
- Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and any consequences that occur because you’ve uploaded or posted the User Content on the Service. Each time you upload or post publish User Content, you represent and warrant to us that:
- You are the creator and owner of the User Content or have all necessary rights from other people or companies to use, and permit other users to use, your User Content on the Service as envisioned in this section.
- Your User Content (including as used by you, us, or other users of the Service) does not and will not infringe or misappropriate any third party right, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or moral rights, or slander, defame, or libel anyone. In other words, your User Content must be your original work and you must have the permission of any third parties that have rights in the User Content before you upload or post the User Content to the Service.
- Disclaimer. There is no reasonable way for us to monitor all of the User Content that gets uploaded to or posted on the Service, and we are under no obligation to you or the other users to monitor, edit, or control the User Content that you and other users upload or post to the Service. This means that we are not responsible for any User Content on the Service and you agree not to make any claims against us on account of User Content. That said, we may at any time remove, edit, screen, or block any User Content from the Service (without notifying you first) for any reason, including if we think the User Content violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. When you use the Service, you will be exposed to the User Content of other users, some of which may be offensive, inaccurate, or indecent. We may investigate claims alleging that User Content violates these Terms and, in those cases, we alone will decide what actions to take (if any) regarding the User Content in question.